School at the time of the Coronavirus
Continuation of school activities
See how special classes will be organized at the end of this school year.
Mere zaštitite od respiratornih infekcija
- Izbegavajte kontakte sa osobama koje kašlju, kijaju, curi im iz nosa i imaju povišenu temperaturu.
- Izbegavajte masovna okupljanja i boravak u prostoru gde se nalazi veliki broj ljudi.
- Često i temeljno perite ruke (pranje vodom i sapunom najmanje 20 sekundi ili, ako to nije moguće, korišćenje alkoholnih gelova za dezinfekciju ruku).
- Kada kašljete ili kijate, pokrijte usta i nos papirnom maramicom i bacite je odmah u kantu za đubre!
- Ako nemate papirnu maramicu, pokrijte usta i nos povijenim laktom.
- Ne doditujte prstima oči, nos i usta.
- Izbegavajte rukovanje, zagrljaj i ljubljenje.
- Držite se na odstojanju od 2 metra od sagovornika.
- Provetravajte prostorije u kojima boravite.
- Boravite što više vremena na otvorenom.
Notification for Professional Associates, Teachers and Departmental Elders for the realization of educational work by distance learning for elementary school students.
Notice for parents/legal representatives of elementary school students.
Notice about changing the school calendar.
You can also follow the information and announcements at:
Welcome to the internet presentation of students and teachers of „Matija Gubec“ Elementary School from Tavankut.
The presentation has the purpose to inform you about our school and its activities but it also has the task of educating students, teachers, parents and the local community in the fields of science, technology, sports ...
While editing the website, special attention has been paid to:
- Legality in the domain of the type, size, shape and amount of information that is available and visible to site visitors;
- Protection of the integrity of the institution that the website represents, as well as the protection of the integrity of employees, students and their parents;
- Right to data protection and confidentiality of employees, students and their parents;
- The accuracy of the disseminated and available information due to the fact that the sources of information (source texts) are authorized, checked, recorded and stored for a certain period of time.
The website is available in five languages: Serbian and Croatian (as the languages of the teaching process at our school), Hungarian (as the local language) and English and German (as foreign languages studied at school). Serbian language is available in Cyrillic and Latin script.
Each site has been translated into the specified languages and is available to site visitors.
The website is currently under development. Thank you for your patience.