Dear students, parents / guardians and teachers;
We would like to inform you that in the period from March 15 to 19, 2021 (Monday-Friday), classes for all classes of the second cycle (fifth grade to eighth grade) will be organized through distance learning - online.
Parents / guardians whose children are not able to attend distance learning are asked to inform the class teachers of the students as soon as possible.
For the students of the first cycle (first grade to fourth grade), classes are organized, as before, every day at school.
The extended daycare is open until 14:00.
The school will work in one shift in the morning during the mentioned period.
Sincerely, Stojan Maravić, Secretary of the School.
This notice is valid until further.
Students would, in school benches, should be returned from April 19, if the epidemic situation permits this - that is, if „CORONA figures have fallen." Classes will take place according to the combined model introduced on September 1 - the Crisis Staff decided.
School at the time of the Coronavirus
- Izbegavajte kontakte sa osobama koje kašlju, kijaju, curi im iz nosa i imaju povišenu temperaturu.
- Izbegavajte masovna okupljanja i boravak u prostoru gde se nalazi veliki broj ljudi.
- Često i temeljno perite ruke (pranje vodom i sapunom najmanje 20 sekundi ili, ako to nije moguće, korišćenje alkoholnih gelova za dezinfekciju ruku).
- Kada kašljete ili kijate, pokrijte usta i nos papirnom maramicom i bacite je odmah u kantu za đubre!
- Ako nemate papirnu maramicu, pokrijte usta i nos povijenim laktom.
- Ne doditujte prstima oči, nos i usta.
- Izbegavajte rukovanje, zagrljaj i ljubljenje.
- Držite se na odstojanju od 2 metra od sagovornika.
- Provetravajte prostorije u kojima boravite.
- Boravite što više vremena na otvorenom.
School year 2020/21.
Instructions for organizing the work of primary schools (from March 22).
Instructions on student evaluation (from March 24).
Preporuke za prevenciju COVID-19 u školskoj sredini (Institut za javno zdravlje Srbije „Dr. Milan Jovanović Batut“).
Professional instructions for the organization and implementation of educational work in primary school in the school year 2020/21.
Recommendations to schools for dealing with the occurrence of COVID-19 in students or employees (Institute of Public Health of Serbia „Dr. Milan Jovanovic Batut").
Criteria for action in case of occurrence of COVID-19 in schools.
Welcome to the internet presentation of students and teachers of „Matija Gubec“ Elementary School from Tavankut.
The presentation has the purpose to inform you about our school and its activities but it also has the task of educating students, teachers, parents and the local community in the fields of science, technology, sports ...
While editing the website, special attention has been paid to:
- Legality in the domain of the type, size, shape and amount of information that is available and visible to site visitors;
- Protection of the integrity of the institution that the website represents, as well as the protection of the integrity of employees, students and their parents;
- Right to data protection and confidentiality of employees, students and their parents;
- The accuracy of the disseminated and available information due to the fact that the sources of information (source texts) are authorized, checked, recorded and stored for a certain period of time.
The website is available in five languages: Serbian and Croatian (as the languages of the teaching process at our school), Hungarian (as the local language) and English and German (as foreign languages studied at school). Serbian language is available in Cyrillic and Latin script.
Each site has been translated into the specified languages and is available to site visitors.